It’s no surprise that using infographics in content marketing has been gaining more and more traction. But creating infographics that offer value to your target audience is not an easy task. For that, you will need proper preparation and strategy before diving into the design. We’ve compiled a list of some infographic tools & resources that we ourselves use to help you in your next infographic project. The tools and resources are broken into categories:
We hope this will be of help for you in the future!
Ideation infographic tools:
- BuzzSumo: Popular and viral content that is being shared.
- Pinterest: Great for design inspiration.
- Visual.ly: Community based infographics directory.
- FiveThirtyEight Newsletter: News, statistics, and trending topics.
- Google Trends: Google’s tool for tracking trending subjects.
- Alltop: Trending stories from around the web.
Infographic tools for writing content:
- CoSchedule Headline Analyzer: Come up with SEO-friendly headlines that bring in the clicks.
- Readable: Find out how easily readable your writing is.
- Title Generator: Generate some magnetic titles.
- Grammarly: Correct grammar or spelling mistakes.
- RefDesk: Double-check whether your facts are legit.
- Copyscape: Check content for plagiarism.
Statistics and Data sources for the infographic:
- WorldMap: Geographic information.
- CIA World Factbook: Get facts about countries, history, economy, military and all kinds of topics.
- Awesome Public Datasets: List of open data-centric public sources.
- World Bank Data: Important development indicators different countries.
- Gallup: Analytics about everything.
- CDC.gov: Statistics and info about public health.
- Google Public Data: Datasets from all over the world.
Infographic tools for design:
- Makerbook: A collection of web resources for graphics, photography, fonts, video, audio and more.
- Unsplash: Beautiful free high-quality photos.
- Dribbble: Portfolio site containing various types of work
- The Noun Project: The biggest icon library.
- Freepik: Free vector files, images, icons, and more.
- Creative Market: Browse various design assets.
- Behance: Another portfolio site.
- Typogui: Open typography guide.
- All The Free Stock: Variety of free stock images, vectors, and more.
If you need more help, don’t hesitate to contact us! We’ll be more than happy to point you in the right direction.
Latest posts by Hamza Abdelhak (see all)
- How to Take Calculated Risks in Your Business Decisions [Infographic] - February 22, 2019
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid Burnout At Every Stage of Their Business - January 31, 2019
- The Best Inspirational Podcasts for Your Commute - October 28, 2018